[Can you eat durian for colds and coughs]_ Durian _ Upper respiratory tract infection _ Can you eat it?
Durian is known as the queen of fruits. Durian is rich in nutrients and contains high levels of calcium, iron and phosphorus. Although the smell of durian is a bit bad, eating durian often can prevent physical diseases. Although durian is good, it has a cold.Be careful to eat, durian is a hot fruit, if you have a severe cough, eating too much durian may cause a severe cough.
People who have a cold, sore throat, or cough can eat durian to make their condition worse, which is not good for the body.
Therefore, if you have a cold, don’t eat durian for the time being.
Precautions for eating durian 1. The durian that is naturally cracked after maturity cannot be stored for too long.
When you smell an alcohol, it must be spoiled. Do not buy it.
2. Due to the thick texture of durian, it is easy to accumulate in the intestine. Drinking more water can help digestion.
3. Do not eat more than one durian at a time. It is best not to eat more than two durians a day, about 100 grams.
Although durian does not contain cellulose, it absorbs water and swells in the stomach. Too much consumption will cause tandem and constipation.
Moreover, Chinese medicine believes that durian is warm in nature. If you eat too much, it will cause dryness to rise and the symptoms of dampness will appear.
4. Durian is warm in nature. When you eat too much, you can eat mangosteen or drink mung bean soup and prunella soup.
5. The elderly should pay special attention to the fact that the durian juice is sticky, which can easily block the throat and cause suffocation in the trachea. Therefore, the elderly must eat less and eat slowly.
6. Durian cannot be eaten with wine.
Because wine and durian are both hot and dry, if two people with diabetes eat it together, it will cause blood vessels to split, severe blood vessels will burst, and stroke will not occur.
People who are not suitable to eat durian 1, eat with caution in patients with fever constitution such as dry throat, dry tongue, and sore throat.
2. Consumption for patients with diabetes, hypertension and hypercholesterolemia.
3. Durian contains higher potassium, so patients with kidney disease should eat less or not.
4, durian contains high transition and sugar, so too many people should eat less.
5, patients with skin diseases and laryngitis, friends with and bronchitis should not eat durian, eating will cause the disease to worsen.