】 _How to eat_How to eat
[Do you want to peel the pumpkin?
】 _How to eat_How to eat
Maybe many people do not eat pumpkin. He suggested that you gradually eat more pumpkin and replace the cellulose in the pumpkin. For those with indigestion, eating pumpkin can help detoxification and effectively prevent constipation.People have high blood sugar. Pumpkin is a very good food for people with high blood sugar. It is also good to eat pumpkin after drinking. So, do you need to peel the pumpkin before eating it?
Should the pumpkin be peeled?
1. Try not to peel the pumpkin. After peeling the pumpkin and seeds, the content of dietary fiber is not high, and it is a food with a high glycemic index (higher than watermelon, millet, potatoes, etc., almost the same as sweet potatoSlightly), especially when cooking small (large) rice pumpkin porridge, etc., the blood sugar rises faster.
These plasma fibers in the skin are of vital value in delaying the rise in blood sugar!
And the skin is not bad, if you can, please take the skin and eat the pumpkin.
2. Method 2 to remove pumpkin skin.
1. Peeling method of oblate pumpkin skin: 2.
1. Rinse the pumpkin and cut it in half with a kitchen knife.
2. Use a spoon to dig out the seeds.
3. Cut the pumpkin into 3-finger pieces.
4. Put each piece on the cutting board and press it firmly. Peel the skin with a kitchen knife. 2.
2, long pumpkin peeling method: you can first cut into a small cylindrical shape, like a thick piece of winter melon sold in the supermarket, scoop out the seeds with a spoon, and then cut into a wide palm,Then peel off each piece of skin.
3. The nutritional value of pumpkin 3.
1. Polysaccharides: Pumpkin polysaccharide is a non-representative immune enhancer, which can improve the body’s immune function, promote the production of cytokines, and exert multiple regulating functions on the immune system by activating complement.
2. Carotenoids: The rich carotenoids in pumpkin can be converted into vitamin A with important physiological functions in the body, which has important physiology for the growth and differentiation of epithelial tissues, maintains normal vision, and promotes bone development.Features.
3. Mineral elements: Pumpkin is high in calcium, high in potassium, and low in sodium, which is especially suitable for middle-aged and elderly patients with hypertension, which is beneficial to prevent osteoporosis and hypertension.
4. Amino acids and active proteins: Pumpkin contains a variety of amino acids required by the human body, including lysine, leucine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, and threonine.
5. Lipids: Studies have found that lipids in pumpkin seeds have good therapeutic and preventive effects on urinary system diseases and prostate hyperplasia.